Sunday, May 22, 2011

KD: not forgottennnn never have neva will

I haven't forgotten I was actually writing a blog the other day and than I had to leave and than my little brother deleted. I actually look at our blog everyday and I read it when I have my bad days<3 makes me happy(: I really don't want the future to happen anymore :/ cause I just want you to stay it's kinda hard thinking about what you said I mean we have our good days and it makes me forget about it but than when we don't I'm just scared ... I know I'm gonna lose you. But maybe we can change that right? It gets me really sad sometimes unbearable sometimes. But it's whatever I'll put on my big boy pants and just deal with it. I can't wait til I get to see you again I think I'll reliever all my stress <3 ohhh how I love it when I see you best feeling in the world I tell you!!(: weeeee I want my car D< so I can go on my visiting spree to see you. I really really miss you your hugs your presence your everything. I just don't want this to all go to waste well okay I'll stop with this blabbberinggg. I love you my baby <33 your the best!
-kdizzzy LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment