Saturday, October 6, 2012

What A CHEAAAAATER!!

UUUUUUUGHHHHHH!!!! im a winnnnner i swuuuur. like you dont even know im to good for this game!! hahaha.

Why are you like the greatest girlfriend in the world? i know you arent my girlfriend now, but it just feels like you are now, and i just like how were progressing and hopefully it leads us to get back together! i love you and im trying to be the best person i can be. Thank you for always having my back on everything and i love that you never give up on me even though im give up on myself sometimes. UGH you are such a lazy studyerrrrr now not focus at all!!! is this how you feel when i dont study hahah why am i like this now look what you turned me into D:< A NERD. hahha justkidding look at you changing me into a nerd. but i am more tuned into school and suchh. and i hope your proud of me :D trying my best! sigh.. why am i so scared of losing you more than anything in the world just the thought of you being with someone else just makes my heart sink.  my mind is blank right now. just cant wait to see you again! i wanna spend christmas with you and do cute couple stuff and go look at the lights and blah blah blahhhhh. time to go watch you study okay i love you MUAH!

-ugly.

No comments:

Post a Comment