Monday, February 7, 2011

KD: The things little things you do makes me (:

I just wanna start out saying im sorry D: about last night going crazy.. wasnt me. i just want you to know that i adore errthang about you babe and even though i do the stupidest things or say the stupidest things. i still love you no matter what happens (: cause i know you'll do the same for me. blaaah your like the greatest :D! and no no thank you for watching the super bowl with me (: well always watching with me when i ask <3 haha i hope i can start getting thursday off cause i really miss watching greys with you. I know we have a lot of differences but i must admit we do get a long with each other quite well(; we agree with each other here and there so its no like were completely different right? and im always down to try new things with you ;D hahah oh yeah heres the shoes babe ! XD

http://www.sneakerfiles.com/2009/04/15/air-jordan-i-1-retro-black-laser-blue-white-detailed-look/

andd i wannna get you some jordans ohhh. if i do get you some (; we should match .. cute huhh.
sorry just had a hopeless romantic moment there haha well looking forward to talking to you soon my love<3

No comments:

Post a Comment