Sunday, February 27, 2011

DT: SUP HOMEBOY

HELLO HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Dang, I am pooped from staying up 'til like three last night. We used to be able to do that on a daily basis! Dang, we are lame now. We have become old and tired youngins. Ugh, I'm like updating my mom's iPod and I'm converting YouTube files to mp3 files and it takes literally forever! What a great, great life. Anyways, I enjoyed watching Going the Distance with you last night. That was a cute movie. I can't wait to see what happens! They better live happily ever after or else I'm going to shoot...you! (Gosh, this downloading/converting thing is taking forever because Netflix is running on my Wii. That's so annoying! I hate Netflix!) I had a really good idea for a blog last night and the night before, but now that I am actually sitting here writing it, I'm totally blanking out! This sucks. I'm sorry. I promise when it comes to me again I will write it.
<3!

No comments:

Post a Comment