Tuesday, April 19, 2011

KD: you had me at hello.

I don't want you to be the one the got away. I want you to be here for keeps. The one i want to call mine. I don't want anybody else but you. I'm done playing games im done with that I've been. I just wanna settle down with you cause your the one that changed everything. I wanna enjoy life with you. The one I wanna call me love. Maybe sometimes I do get to sensitive or I take things to far. Cause I'm always scared to lose you. You really do mean everything to me love. You really do. I cant stand to always arguing with you. But like they say. " I rather argue with you than be with someone else " I know I haven't been the greatest of all boyfriends. But hey I'm trying my best to keep you happy each and everyday. Cause your such a great girlfriend that I wouldnt wanna lose. I love you Diane tran Tong <33(: hope your having a good sleep.  Ps I hope I got your full name right or that would be embarrassing. & I know that was corny(: love you baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment