Wednesday, April 13, 2011

DT: Speechless.

I really don't know what to say during this situation. All I find that I can get myself to do is sit here and listen to the silence. Is there anything I possibly can do? Is there possibly a right thing to do? Please brain somehow think of the answer because I can't do it. I don't possibly know what to do. All I feel like doing is just sit here and cry. I'm trying not to, but it's so hard to push tears back sometimes. I'm trying the best I can though I promise. I still remember that moment when I found out and my heart just dropped. A million thoughts started to race through my head. I couldn't even logically think things through. I didn't know what to do. I just wished I could've done something.
You saying you have changed. Was that a promise or was that just a statement? Either way, does it really make a difference? I guess what I've really thought about was how different we are. We have different types of consciences. I possess the world's guiltiest conscience. I can barely take a pen from someone. I just don't know where I'm going with this or what I'm saying anymore.
I just want to know what to do. I want to know if there is a right thing to do. I want things to fix themselves. And most of all... I want to know if you've really changed as much as you say you have. Like you used to say "that was how I used to be." The past is slowly creeping into the present in my opinion...


I shouldn't be the one to assume though.
Goodnight world.

No comments:

Post a Comment