Friday, June 24, 2011

KD: just kill me babe. I'm the worst boyfriend ever.

I just haven't had the time to sit down and write a blog for you like I've been wanting to. I really really do hate this feelings it's the worst not to have trust from your significant other. I know I screw up alot and I really hate talking about It but I cant always run away from it and I have to own up too it. I know I've always try to work for your trust and when I got it I just totally blew it. And you don't deserve that from me. Cause you honestly deserve nothing but the best. I really really love you babe I hope you know that. I wanna be with you & only you cause I only see you in my future. Your a keeper <3 I just don't wanna keep saying things I already said to you before. Your my most favoritest person  in the whole wide world. I don't wanna lose you ever especially not because of my dumb mistakes. Nor to somebody else

No comments:

Post a Comment