Thursday, February 14, 2013

2 busy 4 me.

hehehhe titles are dumb and i cant think of one xD But stop thinking that im gonna leave you just cause your "busy" :P you are fine baby. Thats what college is about right? actually having a life :P unlike me im not cooler than you anymore! you are totally so much cooler than me now... Everybodys wants to hang out with you now! mrs sorority over there! getting wasted every weekend and what not hahha jk. yous a good girl. or thats what i think!!! ugh im like so freaking hungry... but yeah babe you dont have to worry about me leaving unless you like somebody else or you cheat on me or something buuuuuut! other than that you good bae just atleast you come home to me every night and im good (: just want you to be happy :D !! yay you asked me to be your valentines for the first time ever!! but via text you are so gayy. grow some balls ask me face to face!! where i can hear your voice hahah im justkidding what happen to asking me in a cute way huh?! pshhh never betting with you again you suck! my dick.... so what did you get me for valentines huh huh huh?! jk being with you is enough for me! you dont have to spoil me just spoil me with your love! how gay is that haha. well i love you happy valentines day baby one day i shall take you on a very romantic date.. and it wont even be valentines teehee i love you even though youre too busy for me now haha jk<3 ill always be at home waiting for you okay?! no life kevin hahha

No comments:

Post a Comment