Saturday, February 16, 2013

days like these..

Make me happy (: where just sit around and just watch greys... find random other stuff to do xD like you know time how fast you fall asleep thats when you know were bored as hell! good night good vibes as people say just reminds me of back in the day fnrrrr. ugh i need to come see you ASAP!! this being away from you shiet aint cutting bro! it sucks :/ i just wanna hold you kiss you etc.. booo life sucks when your away from me... today all i could really think about is living in oklahoma and what we would do is that weird? xD heheh well idk today was a whatever day for me i just fixed my car and worked-.- dont let one grade make you sad babe! this is just one :P i know you can do way better :D well i love yoooou. <3 ugh i still feel shitty about valentines day... sucks ass. horrible boyfriend. blah blah blah ): love you.

keveezy <<< GAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment