Tuesday, March 1, 2011

KD: yaaaaaay Blog!

I really miss being in Oklahoma cause that's when I feel like nothings wrong and it's like perfect and here it's like school work my parents on me all the time and I keep thinking about and I'm like -.-" ugh I really wish I was just there with babe ): cause I just enjoy being with you and yeah(: spring break is like a week and a half awayy. I keep thinking about ! It's like always on my minnd oh my.. Gaaaawsh. Yeah weeee my girlfraaaan<3 (x so you should get your letter tomorrow .. Yeah it like sucks -.-" so please don't kill me okay?  I tried I tried. I want an iPhone4 now! Haha sorry if I was hideous yesterday it was like last min thing but thanks for like webcamming with me Though(: well I can't wait for your next blog! I like reading your stuff <3 kaaay bye time to talk to you on the phone (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment