Monday, March 28, 2011

DT: A text to KD

Hey love! Ah I miss you so much it's like kind of unbearable at the moment. All I feel like doing is just sulking on my bed. I keep watching our video over and over again. Gosh... Does that seem like forever ago or what?! I know it feels like forever for me and it's only been like two weeks! Haha I'm obsessed. I just miss being around you in general. You never fail to put me in a great mood when you're around. Like you say, it feels like nothing could ever go wrong. I can't wait til I see you again. I can't wait until I don't have to wait. I wish you were just here. Come live in my closet? I wish you were around all the time. I guess that's life though. I don't always get it my way. Haha this is when my bratty side kicks in. Ya know, when I get everything I want hehe. I got you didn't I? Yay for me. Diane-1 Kevin-0. I win! Jk not really that scoring was rigged. I admit it. Talk to you soon! I love yoooou<333

No comments:

Post a Comment