Sunday, March 6, 2011

DT: busy bee

Hey busy little boy! I bet you're dead tired from staying up super late yesterday huh? Now, you're all like at work dying probably. Pooor Kevin</3 It's okay because by the time you're reading this you'll probably be all comfy in your nice little bed. I love you! Sorry that I was becoming dead tired yesterday and couldn't stay up and continue playing games with you ahah. I enjoy beating you at everything(; Jk, jk you're actually getting pretty good at pool haha i'm intimidated! You're probably going to own me one day and I'll never see it coming. DUUUUDE they discon. my fave concealer): I am so devastated... you have no idea I'm like sulking about it. Lol, hopefully they'll have it on like eBay or summin so I will temporarily not have to be sad. I have no life. I have a confession.................................. okay i don't really wanna tell you anymore. It's embarrassing. There's nothing much to write about. I'm glad everything is going swell. I'm glad it's almost spring break. I'm reaaally glad that I get to see you soon because it's already felt way too long. I'm sad that I won't get to spend MO with you again. I'm super sad about it actually. I was devastated when my mom told me.. it wasn't even funny :/ Gosh, things just can't go my way huh? I'm sorry. I will make it all up to you one day</3 don't hate me for being far, far away....

No comments:

Post a Comment