Monday, March 7, 2011

DT: lovelovelove

Day 1: Aug. 6, 2010  When I first got to MO I was so nervous to see you! I remember I tried to avoid your quan because you might have been there. I was all walking around being all like, "Where's Arlington's...." Then, I found my quan then I look across the "street" thing and I was like "Oh my gaaaahh... it's right there!" SO I like walked quickly to Monica's RV and then we just sat in there and chitchatted for awhile. We went to our quan to get something I think and while we were walking back she just all screamed like "duck! come here!" and I was all "aaah okkkkk?!!" Then you came outta nowhere. Well, we have great hiding skills. We're so smooth. But, dang you must have thought I was a weirdo huh? Haha, well you know what?! I don't cuuuurrrr. Then, we met up with you guys right in front of your parent's tent and you gave me a good, good hug. I was like "aaahh this is not happening ^^ " But, it was happening and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I didn't know if I should give An a hug or not lol so I just opted to not give him one so I wouldn't be like weird or anything like that. So, we walked to your real tent to charge my phone. Monica and I started sitting on the floor and outta nowhere you said we couldn't and you like commanded us to sit on this airy mattress that you brought out. Lol, I remember I sat on there and it was so unstable, so when you sat on there too all the air like almost pushed me off. Haha, that would've been bad. We started comparing silly band bracelets. Oh... I was so nervous to be around you. You don't even know. That's why I avoided you at first when I got to the site. But, you're cute and friendly so it's all good hehe. Monica and I left and then we went back to her RV and did some stuff and I don't even remember what happened really. But, I came back to get my phone and you were like gambling or something and I just left and you said you would hang out with me soon and I was just all "okay then..." You eventually came to the RV though you walked there with An, but then he left and it was just you. You opened the door and one of the little kids fell out! I was like WHAT THE HECK!!!?!!!! You jerk! Haha, but it's all good because you caught her. It would've been really bad if you didn't like no joke. You came and sat and I was so nervous again! I like couldn't even hold eye contact with you lol that's how bad it was. It was super not cute. I just remember I was all "maybe he'll hold my hand." Yeah... in my dreams! Madly rejected haha so yeah. We talked and we both kept fidgeting with our phones and everything. Good stuff, good stuff. Church came and you came to sit with Monica and I. Monica left and you asked me if you could use my chapstick I was like "okay." you used it and finished and you just stuck it in your pocket! Lol, what the heck! Monica came back. Then, Vi and Paula came outta nowhere and they sat with us too. Hehe, you had to sit next to Paula ya loser face! How'd you like thaaaaaat!? Church was over and you had to go back to your quan and help out with the rush after each mass. Then Monica and I went to go get food and go to her RV. You texted me and told me to come watch the show with you and I was like "sure." I soooo could NOT find you. So, I ended up like standing against a wall all by myself. I felt like a prostitute and all awkward like. It was not a good situation. I didn't like you. But, I was like whatever you have to come eventually.... so, you did. Then, we began walking around and we ended up going to your family's truck to get my journal and things. I remember you left me there sitting awkwardly in a chair next to where everyone sleeps and I was like "sigh...ok...just ditch me here/:" BUT IT'S COOLLLLLLLLLL. You came back with my keychain, bracelet, and journal. I was so happy. You left to go get dial soap and I went back to Monica's. You finally got back and it was time for me to leave, so I brought you your bag of stuff and I received a biiiiiiiig ol' hug and I went on my way.


Day 2: Aug. 7, 2010 I got to the site and went to go pray and right when I was done I was getting ready to go wake you up so you could come play with me! You texted me back super fast though so you already woke yourself up. I went to go find you and you were brushing your teeth. Haha, I remember you were all brushing your teeth at that water thang and I stood like super far away because I didn't want you to feel awkward. Someone called you and you were all just standing there talking on your phone. Then, you finished and you came and gave me a hug:) I was like "ohhh yessssss" hehe. We started walking around and you were going to go to Wal-Mart I think, but I couldn't go so you didn't go either and I was so happy! We walked around the whole site place trying to find somewhere to just sit and play, but everywhere was full! And there were those Free Hugs people and I gave that dude a hug. Lol, jealous?! So then we started walking around some more and we found Peter! Ooooo you were so mad at him... you were all just yelling at him and I started to walk like 10 paces behind you guys. I was so scared I was about to just walk off by myself. I was like, "Maybe I shouldn't be here right now... but where do I go!?" So you finished that and I was just all scared and sad and you brought me to your restaurant. We sat down and you left me again with all your friends. Lol not cool man. I was so like "uhhh... awkward." And as Andrew said I did not have a happy camper face on. Oopsie to that if I was all like ;[ But you finally came back after what seemed like a century! Haha, you sat down started eating and then you held my hand. oh my gaaaaaaaaah XD! Good stuff... forreaaall... BUT WHAT A DANG TEASE! It was for like .2 seconds then it just ended, outta nowhere, over. I was kinda sad. Haha, but you gave me butterflies. My oh my... You finished eating and we left. We went to go sit inside your parent's tent and I was just all worried about whether they would come back or not. You said they never do so I shouldn't worry at all. Then BAM your dad comes in then your mom comes in! And you all secretly escaped and you waved me to leave too hahaha that was so scary! It was funny though. So, we sad outside of the tent for awhile then ended up going back to yours. We came there and you were playing 13 with your family and they all made you kneel and stuff lol. Uh you tried to get me to play and I was like like "no... ya'll would own me and I would be on my knees forever." Haha, ahh why do I suck at card games? Somehow though 13 turned into poker and like everyone just came. We were sitting there in a little circle and you held my hand again. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. -Sigh, good stuff good stuff. Then you brought water to your dad and I tagged along because I didn't want to be left alone. We were walking and you walked behind me and put your arms around me and i was like DEAD. You gave water to your dad got a belt and we went back. Then back to what was going on. Then, I left to go to Monica. You walked me there and you gave me a hug and kissed me on the cheek and left. I was like awwww. Monica popped out of nowhere and she was just giving me this mushy gushy face lol how embarasssssinnngggg! I hung out with her for a bit then went back to hangout with you. You were with An and Tho. We sat there and we were just holding hands. It was so relaxing. I remember I went to go zip up your tent and you were like "what the heck babe! you weren't supposed to be the one to do that!" haha and i like stupidly said "uhh do you want me to go unzip it?" how dumb can i get? You were so obsessed with my acrylic fingernails! Haha, no joke yo. You kept rubbing it and playing with it. You were amused. I guess you just have a thing for it huh? Church came and then everything kind of went downhill. You ditched your family to come sit with me and I ditched you to go sit with Vi. Gosh. I'm a jerk. After mass, I was planning to walk to you and I just saw you storm off. I tried to go after you but you just walk too fast and somehow disappeared. I kept texting you and you were nowhere to be found. -sigh. It was really sad actually. I felt like such a jerk. It's a poopoo kind of feeling.. I got alligator for you because we were planning to go eat some but never had the opportunity to so I got you some. You finally texted back and we were going to go to Calvary Hills. We met you at your tent and you put your tarp thing up and walked out into the street and just started walking off. I followed you obediently. I was frightened and sad. I kept asking if you were okay but you always and yeah I'm fine. So we took a wrong turn and then I got a text that said I had to go home. We were just there by the tree being all sad saying goodbye hugging and all that good stuff. You turned to start walking back and I followed you then you just turned around and kissing me. It was just so sudden. Out of nowhere... I was shocked. But, it was a good first kiss and I don't regret it at all. You walked off and I couldn't help but start smiling apparently haha. Gosh such a good feeling afterwards. Then we hugged for the last time said our goodbyes and left. It was really sad. The only thing I could think of was when I will get to see you again because I definitely don't think I can wait another year! I also couldn't help but think about the kiss. Haha, on my way home I was just like "hmm... can I do it all over again....?" I couldn't stop thinking about for like ever. I'm creeeeeeepy:)

Day 3: Aug 20, 2010 (wrong date?) You were on your way back to Texas after going to Kansas to visit family. I remember the night before you were like super wasteeeddddd or was that the night before that night? Ah, idk but yeah. I was like scared for you. I didn't want you to like hurt yourself hehe. BUT, I'm so happy that you take so much effort to come see me even if it was only for around thirty minutes it was the best thirty minutes I've ever had in a long, long time. I remember you came and you went to go say hello to my parents and we were walking to my room. You took a detour though and you went to the restroom. I was sitting in my room just thinking about whether or not I managed to make my restroom like decent or not! I didn't want my underwear and bras like laying on the ground all grossly ya know? Or like a nasty looking toilet or toothpasty sink. EEK! I was like so distraught over it. But, you said it was all good and that was a really big relief. So, then came the scary part which was that you were going to kiss me eventually. I just knew it! I was so, so nervous! I didn't want to me a messer upper or a bad kisser. Gosh, I remember back in those days I was just so worried in what you would think and I was still caught up in making a good impression that I like ruined it by being worried! Gosh, how embarrassing huh? So, you started laying on my bed and I was just sitting up their near my pillows and you grabbed for my hand. I was just like aw I've missed this so much and it hasn't even been that long. I looked at the clock and so much time had already passed and it feels like we barely did anything! I was in such disbelief. I didn't want it to end. Then, we were playing like so strange version of mercy or whatever. Yeah.... I'm a weakling. You win ): Imma loser haha. OH EM GEE THEN YOU KISSED ME! I was like AHHH!!!!!!!! I was freaking out inside and it turned into a really poopy kiss because I was freaking out on the inside. Gosh, I can't believe I was so like scared about that now. Goodness, I am a freak. How do you stand it? It came time for you to go though. It was really sad. We got off the bed and hugged for a super long time behind my door. Gosh I remember I kept losing my balance and I started to like lean on you for balance and I was like "oh no! I don't want you to topple over or something" Haha even though that would be kinda cute (; Then you popped the question "so babe are you going to kiss me now?" and my wonderful response was "nooo...." then you took your hand lifted my chin up and just planted one on me hehe. It's okay. I enjoyed it. :) Then, you had to leave. Our hug only lasted a few seconds longer then I walked you to the door and you walked away hopped in your car and made your way back to Texas. How devastating... That just always has to be the worse I swear /:

No comments:

Post a Comment