Tuesday, March 22, 2011

KD: need to get back on my blogging grind for you !

Haaaay there love :D I'm sorry I failed at staying up again... Haha I was probably very siqhayfaibskd last night talking about random stuff huh ): I'm sorry I don't know what's up with me. :P but I really was like wanting to just hold your hand and go to sleep (x gaaah did you even get to hear my crappy crappy story I even sat up just to tell you but somehow just ended up falling sleep. Man I must've been tired well I was I didn't get to nap ): why can't I just write good blogs like you? But hehe you are right babe we are like way more attached with each other its cute <3 I really really miss being with you. It hasn't even been a week yet.. Obsessed much ?! But Khloe and your scent just helps it a little a have a really really bad feeling well not bad but embarrassing feeling about last night since you wanted to remind you about it xD and omg it is so embarrassing that you were looking at y old pictures and thinking they were cute ewwwh babe come onnnn even I'm embarrassed right now just thinking about it horrid images! But I was really tan back than I miss being tan I'm so pale now. Woot Friday is coming an hopefully next Friday I get my car back so I can go visit you :D oh yeah see babe 3 weeks in a row that's what's up! (: I really wanna live with you like have an apartment with you is that weird just so I can see you everyday like you know wake up to you sleep with you etc etc I hope you don't get tired of me though ): that be sad. well here's your blog baby<3 I love you hope your having an awesome day (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment