Sunday, March 13, 2011

KD: WELCOME HOME! :D

Woot woot you come home today! So I try to make it kinda creative how I did the voicemail on the first day up were gone than long text than now blog! Yay so excited feels like so long since I've talk to you </3 ): but guess what love I get like almost the whole week off next week (; you know what that means more time to spend with you! Ugh I have this story to tell you about work later. & about Andrew too. I know it's kinda dumb to talk to him but yeah this might of been it like he doesnt even talk to me anymore LOL. you know it's hard to sleep without you >.> I just watch movies at night than listen to one of your voicemails than sleep. :p I'm lame I know I know. But guess what tomorrows spring break! Ohemgeeeee but you have a dentist appointment tomorrow :P doesn't really change anything but yeah xD well I hope you tell me a long story today! (: can't wait. Welcome back love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment