Thursday, March 24, 2011

KD: Sweeeeet 16! Hehe

Hehe I promised you I remembered! I just get lost track of the days cause I was looking forward to Friday to come already! Well I hope I still go <3 come watch my baby play tennis (: and see her own the other chicks :D so this is like our first month we've been together well I mean like we've only been together for a week officially but yeah xD haha I'm dumb. Why are you such a great girlfriend taking care of me when I'm down telling me things that make me so much better (: I was so down yesterday you dot understand but guess what babe your the one that motivates me everyday you keep me up when I'm down. You say the right things so you don't have to worry about not saying the right stuff cause you always do :D haha we've been through so much and I'm actually so happy to call you my girlfriend finally (: I just love  hearing the ring of it , it's great(: hehe.  And I like it when people are like who's your girlfriend oh she's pretty (; im like oh shucks thanks. But all in all it was nice spending yet another amazing month with you and there are many more to come (: haha I like how we say 16 like we don't say the months like happy ____ ! Hehe I was thinking sweet 16! 16 months doesn't really sound a lot until you say it's 1 year and 4 months haha :P I like how we stay up late just like old times (: just everythings great! And I love being with you so much! I hope your having a great day! And I'll be home in no time :D love you <3 and sorry and thank you again for last night (: bye love (:

No comments:

Post a Comment