Sunday, January 16, 2011

DT: ...I'm mad

No not really. Baha, that would be dumb. Why would I be mad because you didn't blog for me? Obviously, you have better things to do. Yay for you having a life:( I'm so tired from camp! I'm ecstatic that I get to sleep in all day tomorrow. I wish you could come, but you can't. Bleh, this is what sucks about you being 3 hours away! You know what? I'm just going to call it six hours away because it's like 3+3=6 so yeaaaahhh it makes more sense to me. I'm so technical I know.

I'm pooped. It felt so good when I got to shower and clean up though. I was like 'Hallelujah! I feel so good mmm I feel so good!' I finally get to sleep in my own bed tonight feeling all clean and falling asleep while talking to you again. I really enjoy it. Ah, on Friday night I fell asleep listening to your voicemail...Is that dorky? I'm so creepy. I want you to come home!! BOO TO KFC!

No comments:

Post a Comment