Saturday, January 29, 2011

DT: "Date" Night

Yeah... we had a "date" today, actually Friday. So, I guess I can now assume it is not going to happen. I don't know why it makes me kind of sad, oh well. It's nothing that I can't get over though, I guess. I don't mean to post this to like make you unhappy or like ruin your day. This is just the only place I had to blog about my life, ya know? So yeah. Oh, and it's okay, don't even bother to "make it up to me." It just doesn't seem like something "make-up-able." No big deal though, it's all good in the hood.

Gooodnightt, I feel like I stayed up just to receive a measly 25 minute phone call. I don't even think it would have made a difference if you just didn't call at all since like 20 minutes of that 25 felt like it was used to talk to Anthony.

-Shrugs, whatever. I sound mad. I'm not mad though.
I'm just a little on the ___ side.

No comments:

Post a Comment