Tuesday, January 11, 2011

DT: Something, something

I never thought that I would end up ever liking someone so much in my life. I feel so attached and it's a new, bittersweet kind of thing. I used to be so doubtful about it all, but now... now I'm actually okay. I like this and I'm cherishing every moment. I actually want this to last because I know no better feeling than this. Talking to you is something I actually look forward to every day almost, unless you're being a doofus that day of course. But, that's not many days out of the 365 days of the year. Everyday that I get to spend with you makes up for 843840 bad days that I've had so far. You make me feel like so relaxed and just myself when I'm around you. I don't have to put up a front with you. I don't have to try to not do random things to impress you. I know you're okay with what I have to offer. You get my jokes. I think you do atleast, but if you don't atleast you laugh which makes me feel better.

You always seems to ask me what I like about you. The answer is I don't really know. I can't place it. Can I just answer everything? My first try at "love" with a boy and it's turning into a success I think. I mean I haven't gotten my heartbroken right? I haven't been through the tragic situations that so many girls regret and cry about at nights right? I guess what I'm trying to get at is that I'm lucky. I'm lucky I got the chance to get you to like me for me. I'm not happy with the whole you're super far away thing, but everything else makes up for it. I mean, sure I miss you a hell of a lot sometimes, but I learned how to get pass that. Haha, I DONT KNOW WHAT I'M SAYING.

BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment