Tuesday, January 18, 2011

KD: AHEM... WHERES MY BLOOOG...

haha jk. dont kill me yet. You know sometimes i always think to myself that your to good for me. I probably told you that before , but yeah im like dang shes like beautiful , intelligent, talented , etc etcc . And your all like stuck with me and im a big fat loser... that is such a dummmmiie. hahah how do you stand it love? i dont get it :P but im also thankful that yyoooou choose to be with a loser withh me teeeheee<3 i love you :D you better believe mee cause i mean it.. gaaah so breath taking (: haha i totally wrote more blogs than you alreadyyy . who knew but you always write the good and juicy stuff(; im still made that i didnt get the galaxxy cause i cant jailbreak the stupid iphone cause the power button is brokennn -.- D: booohoo . oh wells. haha we should both go get it when we cannn ! but goooood luucccck on your lab report! i like it when you curseeee especially when its dirty.. hahha :P its from a sonnng. yeahhh. well heres your blog. oh and i love it when you call me pet names LOLLLLLLL. okay all is done<3 i loovers you.

No comments:

Post a Comment