Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Kd : break time!

Baby baby baby I am currently talking or well listening to you study for you math test :P you sound so cute when you study (: hehe creepin don't worry I'm listening to everything I'm sorry that got calculator is not working for you D: you sounded so mad at it. I'm sorry about today ): you didn't seem so happy with me :/ but I hope you enjoyed my stories though (: I think I've been going crazy without seeing you. Like I need to see you nooow. Just to be in your presence. Sigh everything seems so blah with my family well just me and my dad idk :/ ugh. It's so bothersome I mean I know he cares but it's just like dad I got myself I promise. And in school I'm like I just don't wanna be there but in trying my best I promise! Paying attention and everything not even sleeping :P just so close to graduations but yet so far you probably think I fell asleep or something (x ugh work tomorrow no greys for me again awh pooie I need to catch up foreals . Fb chat all day haha jk jk why is it so quiet ?! Haha what happen :P well yeah heres a little something something to read when you want a break from studying you know :P love you my dearest! Heheh

No comments:

Post a Comment