Wednesday, January 19, 2011

KD: I'll be your friend(:

awh babe its okay.. sometimes i think i provoke it. ): today seemed so frustrating my dad was just yelling at me over and over and over. and just bringing up random ass shit to yell at me. it just felt so sad like i was like not worthy of something or yeah i dont know. School today sucked.. seems like i cant do it its just to loooonggg. it needs to hurry up and come so i can graduate so i can be in college and make my parents proud and suchhhh. yeah last night was so blaaah! i couldnt even sleep cause the fact that you didnt go sleep happy or me not content before sleeping bothereddd the heck out of meee but its okay.. your happy today.. were happy today so its all good. i feel the same way i havent been hungry lately ive been just eating whatever whenever. haha sorry your candy doesnt taste as good as you want it to be :P you seem so dissapointed " it tasted like shit " hahha made me LOL. (x well thanks for being there for me babe (: i loooove you. movie time!hopefully soon i can see again :D! yaaay. k bye. hahajustkidding KAAAY BYEEE(:

No comments:

Post a Comment