Tuesday, January 11, 2011

KDIZZLE ( LMFAO ): HAHA. i think your writing one right now.

i dont really know what to say. i just wanted to write something for you haha. so like i have things on my mind to write down right like things i really wanna tell you , nothing bad , but its like stuff ive been wanting to say? well like ive been writing this for like 10 mins and its like man that doesnt sounds write - backspace- -backspace-. I just feel like im such a dissapointment sometimes, like the promises i break , the days i leave you lonely to sleep at night</3 yeah those kind of things. BAAABE D: i suck at writing blogs how am i gonna compare to you :P hahah ill try my best (x Sometimes i stay up when you go to sleep and i listen to you to sleep <3 it so soothing i have something so greaaat. its like my lullaby to sleep. and i go to sleep knowing that i have you. and i wake up knowing i have another whole day to talk to you, think about you have you on my mind. gaaaah beingg in love with you. just makes my mind go crazy cause i always fiend for you. to have you here .. but distance makes our love more fonder? i dont even know what fonder means but it just seems like were in that situation? i am so freaking dumb what do you see in me HAHA. I swear sometimes i always think about to that " crush " you had one that one dude.. cause its always like what did he have that i didnt to make her leave like that.. you know? that ponders my mind.. cause when you told me that i was like man i am not good enough sad story ): am i dumb for thinking that? this is random thoughts so dont be like what the freak is this kid talking about going off topic and stuff. it cant really be as good as yours or neat. but yeah heres my go! I'm thankful for everything up to this point , for having you everyday. i love you , dont ever second think it okay? hahaha<3 byeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment